Nigerian Navy Recruitment Full List of Shortlisted Candidates
The Nigerian Navy has released the names of candidates shortlisted for the year 2017 zonal screening examination which will be done nationwide in the centres published here.
Candidates who applied for the Nigerian Navy recruitment can now check their names on the published list of shortlisted candidates for zonal screening using the procedure provided below:
How to Check if Shortlisted for Navy Pre-screening 2017
List of shortlisted candidate for batch 27 Nigerian navy recruitment exercise is out. Follow the link below
- Ensure you have subscription and your data connection is on.
- Visit the Nigerian navy result checking Portal via www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Scroll until you see the section to verify you application.
- Under the section titled “Verify Application Status”, put in your email address and application number to confirm if you are selected.
- Ensure that you entered the correct email and password. If you are having issue of invalid username and password then you may have to reset your password.
- The next page will be a list of successful candidates for the zonal screening exercise.
N/B: Follow the Above-mentioned steps to check if you shortlisted on the portal, we advise you to keep checking this page from time to time
Congratulations to all successful candidates listed for the Nigerian Navy 27 Rating Cadre Zonal Screening Examination.
Please desist from giving any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons who may claim to render assistance to applicants. The Nigerian Navy strongly denounces this act. So, you must avoid it.
Nigerian Navy Important Update
Applicants must come to the recruitment centres with the following documents:
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
- Photocopies of Credentials.
- Duly completed identification form to be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin.
- Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
- Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by any of the persons mentioned in Sub-Paragraph (c) above.
- Candidates are advised to bring the scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centres.
Applicants are to bring the following to the Aptitude Test Centres:
- Parents/ Guardian Consent Form.
- Local Government Attestation Card.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Photocopies of Certificates including NYSC Discharge Certificate.